Tuesday 5 May 2009

Bad Economy Affects Clickbank Sales: Drop To Record low Level

I have always wondered when the so much talked about bad economy will have a very significant impact on me.

I had notice a drop in most of my sales and a some slow down in most on my other activities, but the last month was record low! It appears we are not yet seeing the light at the end of the tunnel as far as the bad economy is concerned.

After noticing that i had not made any sales from my numerous campaigns with clickback, which was kind of strange to me, i for once tried asking them what the problem could be. I was just being curious though.

I asked them to check if all was well with my account. I complain of record low sales, and told them to see if there was something wrong from their end.

Two days latter they replied saying it is not only me complaining, many other vendors and affiliates also were asking so many questions. He told me that general sales have dropped to record low level. That there was no problem with my account and went on to say that it is due to the bad economy.

Now I've had a pinch of the this economy slowdown. It don't fell good at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment